Chiseldon Football Club was formed in 2008 with the aim of providing a secure, supportive and progressive environment for members of the local community to learn and participate in football. As a result of the hard work of its members and a dedicated management committee, the club has fulfilled this primary objective ensuring the village has a football club to be proud of. Chiseldon FC is based at the Chiseldon Recreation Ground.
Now entering its sixteenth season, Chiseldon Football Club is well established and has made great strides both on and off the pitch from where it began. Away from the pitch Chiseldon FC is run by a positive and capable management committee which has overseen the stabilisation and growth of the club.
Some of the many achievements of the management committee are:
- Awarded and maintained ‘FA Charter Standard Development Club’ status – for more information refer to the Charter Standard page
- Creation of a five year development plan to continue the growth of the club
- Providing a positive environment for boys and girls to learn football within the Chiseldon parish
- Established three (Saturday, Sunday and Veterans) senior football teams
- Received numerous awards recognising the success of the Football Club
- Successfully applied for various grants enabling the on-going development of the Football Club on and off the pitch
For the 2023 / 2024 football season, Chiseldon Football Club has teams at u10, u13, u16, senior and veteran levels. Each junior team is a member of the North Wiltshire Youth Football League and is run by fully qualified (Enhanced DBS, minimum FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football, Emergency Aid and Child-welfare certification) managers. The clubs senior teams (Saturday and Sunday) play within the Swindon & District League and Swindon Sunday League respectively and are managed to the same high standard as the junior teams. The clubs Veterans team (over 35s) plays in the Wiltshire Senior League. Contact details of the respective team managers can be found on the ‘Teams’ page of this website.
The club is committed to developing all of its existing teams and introducing new teams in the future. If you know of any players, male or female, with an interest in playing football, even if just to train, the club would be happy to welcome them.